HOW TO MAKE A PROTEIN SMOOTHIE, naturally
Smoothies are a quick and easy way to make a delicious breakfast that can fuel you through the day.
This “DIY” or “BUILD YOUR OWN SMOOTHIE RECIPE” is taken from my new ebook called 21 Day Autumn Cleanse. The recipes in the book were created this way so they can be been modified or adapted into something seasonal and made with flavours you love. You can adapt recipes to become your own by substituting with the ingredients recommended.
• Start with a BASE, 200ml of milk, fresh (not long life) or home made nut or coconut milk or quality dairy milk
• Add 1 cup of SEASONAL FRUIT such as berries, pear or papaya or get inspiration from our Autumn seasonal produce guide here
• Flavour up with therapeutic, herbal medicine by using organic HERBS & SPICES such as 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon of Organic Vanilla powder, Ovvio Organic Cinnamon powder, Ovvio Organic Turmeric powder, Organic Ginger powder and Ovvio Organic Stevia powder or why not try 1 teaspoon of our very popular Ayurvedic, traditionally blended, Ovvio Organic Turmeric Latte (organic ingredients: turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and black pepper powders).
• Bolster with EXTRA NUTRITION & THERAPY, 1 teaspoon organic Psyllium husk powder, organic Slippery elm powder, organic Spirulina powder, cold pressed Coconut oil, organic Chia seeds, organic Carob or raw Cacao
• Add PROTEIN with 1 tablespoon Collagen hydrolysate (by a company called Great Lakes), a raw, quality pastured chook Egg, 2-3 frozen, plain Beef bone stock ice cubes (How to make plain beef bone stock? Recipe in Anthia’s new ebook called 21 Day Autumn Cleanse)
Blend and enjoy!